Sunday, September 10, 2017

Carpe Diem #1252 New Forest by Jackie Ley


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and I hope that I challenged you, but not to much, with this Squared Tan Renga. I know it wasn't an easy task, but I am looking forward to all of your responses.

This month we are exploring the "limits of imagination", or better said "without limits" and today I have another wonderful CD Imagination for you. This time I have chosen a photo by Jackie Ley titled New Forest. This photo I also found on Tumblr, a great source of inspiration.

I think this episode, New Forest, will be a joy for one of our long term members, Hamish Managua Gunn, but of course I hope that you all will enjoy this episode.

New Forest by Jackie Ley
I found this beautiful photo on the Tumblr of The Woodland Trust, a British organisation that protects 35 Ancient Woods. Their Tumblr is really awesome.

faint purple
new forest
celebrated


© Chèvrefeuille

Well ... I hope you all did like this new CD Imagination.

You can find a preview of our next CD Imagination on our CDHK Tumblr. This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until September 17th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our next episode later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment